Los Angeles Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:29 PM CDT on September 15, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 17, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River at Havana.
* Until Wednesday morning.
* At 745 PM Monday the stage was 14.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... minor flooding begins to agricultural areas
not protected by levees.
Fld observed forecast 6am
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu
Havana 14 14.3 Mon 8 PM 14.2 13.9 13.7
Lat... Lon 4053 8988 4047 8980 4034 9002 4012 9017
4018 9023 4039 9010
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory
- Wyoming - Record Report