Los Angeles Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Warning
Statement as of 10:00 PM CDT on July 31, 2014
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on August 01, 2014
The National Weather Service in Tulsa has extended the
* Flood Warning for...
northern Pushmataha County in southeast Oklahoma...
Pittsburg County in southeast Oklahoma...
southwestern Latimer County in southeast Oklahoma...
* until 1100 am CDT Friday
* a large area of 4 to 7 inches of rain has fallen across the
warned area over the past 24 hours. While only patchy light
rain is expected overnight... flooding of small streams and
possibly some roads will continue to be possible.
* Runoff from this excessive rainfall could cause flooding to occur.
Some locations that could experience flooding include... Clayton...
McAlester... Alderson... blanco... Clayton Lake State Park...
Hartshorne... Haywood... Higgins... Kiamichi... Krebs... McAlester
Regional Airport... Nashoba... Savanna... Scipio... Stanley... Tuskahoma
Do not drive your vehicle into areas where water covers the Road to
unknown depths. It only takes two feet of rushing water to carry away
most sport utility vehicles and pickups. Take a different Route to
reach your destination or wait until the water recedes. Remember...
most flood related deaths occur in automobiles.
Lat... Lon 3482 9610 3505 9610 3509 9607 3513 9601
3515 9601 3515 9590 3496 9548 3451 9494
3450 9504 3430 9505
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- American Samoa - Flood Watch / Flood Statement
- California - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- New Hampshire - Special Statement
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Warning
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- Puerto Rico - Tropical Storm Watch
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch
- Utah - Record Report
- Virgin Islands - Tropical Storm Watch
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Flash Flood Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report