Los Angeles Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 11:29 PM EDT on September 29, 2014
Expires 10:00 AM EDT on September 30, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am EDT Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Blacksburg has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 10 am EDT Tuesday.
* Locations... northwest North Carolina... and much of southwest
Virginia... including the New River and Roanoke River
valleys... Fancy Gap and the Alleghany Highlands.
* Hazards... dense fog with visibility one quarter mile or less.
* Timing... overnight. Fog will gradually dissipate after sunrise.
* Impacts... hazardous travel due to greatly reduced visibilities.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your low beam headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead
- Alabama - Public Information Statement
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- California - Freeze Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Colorado - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Guam - Tropical Storm Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory
- Maine - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Record Report
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- Rhode Island - Record Report
- South Dakota - Areal Flood Watch , Record Report
- Tennessee - Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Watch , High Wind Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement